Online Academic Counseling Services
Reedley College is now using Starfish for all counseling appointments.
- If you’re having difficulty navigating Starfish, please call 559-494-3037 to schedule an appointment with your pathway counselor either in person (face to face), via Zoom software (online), or by telephone.
- Appointment requests can also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students wanting to schedule to meet with a special program counselor are encouraged to contact the program directly for assistance.
For more information about Starfish – please visit our Starfish For Reedley College Students Webpage
Learn how to use Starfish by joining our Starfish for Students Canvas Course
Online (Live Chat) Counseling Days and Hours (Currently undergoing revision)
Online counseling is now called Live Chat, and is only available through the ChatBot graphic shown on most RC webpages.
- Simply click on the Chatbot Icon and type in LIVE CHAT in the first space that appears. If a counselor is online they will respond as soon as possible to answer quick and short questions.
- If no counselor is available a contact form will be provided to notify our counseling staff you have questions, so please make sure your contact information is complete and accurate/up-to-date and someone will get back to you within a few days.
Please contact the RC Counseling department directly for updated information about this service.