Reedley College is responding to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 Coronavirus by keeping your health and safety and the well-being of our community at the forefront of our services. Beginning March 16, 2020, we are transitioning to counseling, academic advising and student services being provided remotely. We are unsure how long this will be in place.
For the most updated information, please visit the Reedley College Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage.
The Reedley College Transfer Center is designed to assist students as they explore, prepare and succeed in their transfer plans. We provide a variety of resources and services to help students transfer from Reedley College to other colleges and universities for completion of their educational goals.
Schedule an Appointment
- Transfer Workshops
- Application Workshops and Webinars
- Annual College Fair (Fall - September)
- Transfer Resources: catalogs, brochures, flyers and online resources
- General Education and Major Preparation Guides
- College and University Tours
- Visits from University Representatives
The Transfer Center resources include:
- A comprehensive resource library of college catalogues and directories
- Information on careers and majors
- Important deadlines and requirements for optimum transferability