Reedley College remains committed to taking every precaution necessary to address concerns over the safety for all students, faculty, and staff during these challenging times. To ensure the protection and safety of all employees, students, and the community, the Transfer Center will be closed to the public until further notice. However, a full range of high-quality academic and support services are available via email, phone and Zoom platforms. Please contact the appropriate department from the list below if you have any questions on how to access services.
Reedley College is now using Starfish for all counseling appointments. If you’re having difficulty navigating Starfish, please call 559-638-0337 to schedule an appointment over the phone. Appointment requests can also be submitted by email to email@example.com Students wanting to schedule to meet with a special program counselor are encouraged to contact the program directly for assistance.
For more information about Starfish – please visit our Starfish For Reedley College Students Webpage
Learn how to use Starfish by joining our Starfish for Students Canvas Course
The Reedley College Transfer Center is designed to assist students as they explore, prepare and succeed in their transfer plans. We provide a variety of resources and services to help students transfer from Reedley College to other colleges and universities for completion of their educational goals.
Schedule an Appointment
- Transfer Workshops
- Application Workshops and Webinars
- Annual College Fair (Fall - September)
- Transfer Resources: catalogs, brochures, flyers and online resources
- General Education and Major Preparation Guides
- College and University Tours
- Visits from University Representatives
The Transfer Center resources include:
- A comprehensive resource library of college catalogues and directories
- Information on careers and majors
- Important deadlines and requirements for optimum transferability
Fall events coming soon