The Reedley College Bookstore offers textbooks, supplies, parking permits, and merchandise.
- In Store (Find, buy, go!)
- Online Bookstore
- Books are delivered to your home OR
- Picked up at the bookstore on the back patio (no shipping costs, within 48 hours, need valid ID)
- Buyback Bonus
- At the end of the semester, sell your books back to the bookstore
- Use for one semester and return in good salable condition
- To rent you must have:
- Student ID or California ID
- SCCCD student email address
- Current Class Schedule printed out
- Credit card (with an expiration date that exceeds the end of the semester)
The on-campus bookstore stocks a variety of goods and carries required materials for course work at the college. The Reedley and Madera stores also have a selection of candy, snacks, drinks and gift items. For textbook information please use the following links to access the online bookstore.
The Bookstore is happy to offer a new service where students can order/purchase textbooks through our on-line store, and pick them up in the bookstore. This will not only save you on shipping charges but also reduce the time it takes to come into the store, pick out your books and then wait in line for check out. For more information refer to the buy link for your campus below.