Reedley College remains committed to taking every precaution necessary to address concerns over the safety for all students, faculty, and staff during these challenging times. A full range of high-quality academic and support services are available via email, phone and Zoom platforms. Please contact the appropriate department from the list below if you have any questions on how to access services.
Reedley College is now using Starfish for all counseling appointments. If you’re having difficulty navigating Starfish, please call 559-494-3037 to schedule an appointment over the phone. Appointment requests can also be submitted by email to email@example.com Students wanting to schedule to meet with a special program counselor are encouraged to contact the program directly for assistance.
For more information about Starfish – please visit our Starfish For Reedley College Students Webpage
Learn how to use Starfish by joining our Starfish for Students Canvas Course
Current Online Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Reedley College understands that veterans, military members, and their families have unique needs and is dedicated to assisting this special population adjust to the rigors of community college and support their academic success. The following programs and services outline our continued efforts to assist veterans, military members, and their families.
Support Team Members
- Veterans Center Manager – Monique Garza (Interim), 559-494-3112
- Veterans School Certifying Official – Miette Sasselli, 559-494-3000 ext. 3102 (Admissions and Records Office)
- Veterans Counselors:
- Tina Barraza 559-494-3000 ext. 3233
- Veterans with Disabilities Liaison - Linda Reither, 559-494-3000 ext. 3183 (Disabled Student Program and Services, DSP&S)
- Veterans with Disabilities Liaison - Ashley Calhoun, 559-494-3532 Disabled Student Program and Services, DSP&S)
The Reedley College Veterans Center (VC) is designed to inform and support Veterans, Reservist, Guard and their families while at Reedley College. The VC is:
- Located in the Student Center #105
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
The goal of the VC is to provide a welcoming environment for all who visit and resources to assist veteran students adjust, navigate, and succeed at Reedley College. The VC includes:
- Information on veterans’ services, financial resources, military education benefits, scholarships
- Veteran event and activity notification
- Guidance and referral assistance to support programs
- Veterans Club Meetings
- Tutors are available on upon request
- Lounge Area
- Academic Counseling Services
- Employment and volunteer resources
Reedley College encourages current or prospective students, who are veterans, military members or family members to contact the VC for assistance and/or to answer any questions you may have.
Veterans Center Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterans Center Phone: (559) 494-3000, ext. 3400