Reedley College remains committed to taking every precaution necessary to address concerns over the safety for all students, faculty, and staff during these challenging times. To ensure the protection and safety of all employees, students, and the community, services are being offered in a variety of modalities, including Zoom, phone, email and in-person. Currently, the vaccine mandate policy applies to all in-person services. Please contact us if you have any questions on how to access services.
For the most updated information, please visit the Reedley College Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage.
Reedley College understands that veterans, military members, and their families have unique needs and is dedicated to assisting this special population adjust to the rigors of community college and support their academic success. The following programs and services outline our continued efforts to assist veterans, military members, and their families.
Support Team Members
- Veterans Center Manager – Monique Garza (Interim), 559-494-3112
- Veterans School Certifying Official – Miette Sasselli, 559-494-3000 ext. 3102 (Admissions and Records Office)
- Veterans Counselors:
- Tina Barraza 559-494-3000 ext. 3233
- Veterans with Disabilities Liaison - Linda Reither, 559-494-3000 ext. 3183 (Disabled Student Program and Services, DSP&S)
- Veterans with Disabilities Liaison - Ashley Calhoun, 559-494-3532 Disabled Student Program and Services, DSP&S)
The Reedley College Veterans Center (VC) is designed to inform and support Veterans, Reservist, Guard and their families while at Reedley College. The VC is:
- Located in the Student Center #105
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
The goal of the VC is to provide a welcoming environment for all who visit and resources to assist veteran students adjust, navigate, and succeed at Reedley College. The VC includes:
- Information on veterans’ services, financial resources, military education benefits, scholarships
- Veteran event and activity notification
- Guidance and referral assistance to support programs
- Veterans Club Meetings
- Tutors are available on upon request
- Lounge Area
- Academic Counseling Services
- Employment and volunteer resources
Reedley College encourages current or prospective students, who are veterans, military members or family members to contact the VC for assistance and/or to answer any questions you may have.
Veterans Center Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterans Center Phone: (559) 494-3000, ext. 3400