Reedley College understands that veterans, military members, and their families have unique needs and is dedicated to assisting this special population adjust to the rigors of community college and support their academic success. The following programs and services outline our continued efforts to assist veterans, military members, and their families.
Support Team Members
- Veterans Center Manager – Monique Garza, 559-494-3534
- Veterans School Certifying Official – Miette Sasselli, 559-494-3000 ext. 3102 (Admissions and Records Office)
- Veterans Counselor/Coordinator:
- Rolando Zapata 559-494-3400 ext 3720
The Reedley College Veterans Center (VC) is designed to inform and support Veterans, Reservist, Guard and their families while at Reedley College. The VC is:
- Located in the Student Center #105
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
The goal of the VC is to provide a welcoming environment for all who visit and resources to assist veteran students adjust, navigate, and succeed at Reedley College. The VC includes:
- Information on veterans’ services, financial resources, military education benefits, scholarships
- Veteran event and activity notification
- Guidance and referral assistance to support programs
- Veterans Club Meetings
- Lounge Area
- Academic Counseling Services
- Employment and volunteer resources
Reedley College encourages current or prospective students, who are veterans, military members or family members to contact the VC for assistance and/or to answer any questions you may have.
Veterans Center Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterans Center Phone: (559) 494-3000, ext. 3400