Admissions and Records

In the Admissions and Records office, we assist with admission to the college, registration, transcript requests, updates to student records, student petitions, enrollment verifications, graduation evaluations, as well as issuing and replacing diplomas and certificates.


While our office is open, you may still request Admissions and Records assistance electronically by email. Personal student information will only be disclosed to your student email account. You must login to your Student Email account to submit your requests and petitions/documents by email.

You may apply to Reedley College through the statewide community college application system, CCCapply. You will need to create an account before starting your application if this is your first time applying to a community college in California.

While logged into your OpenCCC account, Start A New Application to apply to Reedley College.

For additional information on requirements see Applying to Reedley College

New, returning, and transfer students who apply for admission will receive registration information via their student email account beginning in October for Spring semester registration and beginning in April for Summer/Fall semester registration.

Students may check their eligibility for registration by accessing Self-Service through MyPortal. Go to the “Registration Eligibility Information” link under “Academics” to view academic holds, registration holds, and your registration date.

Students may register for classes by accessing Self-Service through MyPortal. Go to the “Search and Register for Classes” link under “Academics” to view available classes and to register for courses.

How to use Self-Service

The Reedley College High School Enrichment Program offers students in grades 9-12 an opportunity to enroll in college courses and receive college credit. Exceptions to this policy are outlined in the High School Enrichment application.

California state law requires that each student enrolled in or applying for admission to a California community college provide information and evidence to determine his/her residence classification for tuition purposes. Review the residency requirements to determine if you are a California resident for purposes of attending a California community college.


Also known as Tuition Exemption Request. To learn more about eligibility and submission of the AB50 form visit the residency requirements webpage.

Reedley College welcomes students from all over the world. To join our International Students Program, you must be at least 18 years before the start of the semester in which you wish to start. Community College offers an inexpensive way to begin your college journey and offers the opportunity to transfer to many four-year colleges and universities.

International Students Steps to Success

Reedley College is one of the few community colleges in California that offers on-campus living in Residence Halls. Joining this close-knit campus community is a great way to begin your college journey.

Residence Hall Information

Ordering Transcripts

You can order official transcripts using the online transcript ordering services from Parchment.

Unofficial transcripts may be viewed in your Self-Service account. Under "Academics", select "View/Print My Unofficial Transcript".

Sending Transcripts

You can send official transcripts to Reedley College by mail or email.

Mailing Address:

Reedley College
Admissions & Records
995 N Reed Ave.
Reedley, CA 93654


Reedley College uses the five-letter grading system. Letters A, B, C, D, and P indicate passing grades; NP indicates no pass; F indicates failing. Units earned/allowed are awarded for grades of A, B, C, D, or P.

If your Name is incorrect on our records from an error on your application, or if your name has changed, you may experience difficulty in receiving transcripts or credit for your earned units, degrees or certificates. To ensure uninterrupted access to your records and accounts, please contact Admissions and Records at 559-494-3023 or email

How to request preferred/chosen name

New or returning students can submit a chosen/preferred first name at the time of application through CCCApply.

It is important to understand that designating your chosen/preferred first name does NOT constitute a legal name change. A students' legal name will continue to be used on certain college documents, such as transcripts and financial aid documents. A student's chosen/preferred first name will display in Canvas and Self-Service, including class rosters, and wait lists for use by instructors. For legal name changes, contact your campus Admissions and Records office. 

Please note it takes between 2-4 days to process chosen/preferred first name requests and for your chosen/preferred first name to appear in Canvas and Self-Service with other apps to follow.

Learn about the cost of attending college.

The deadline to request pass/no pass for an eligible course is the last day of the semester. Use the link to the form below to submit your request, and email if you need assistance with your request form.

It is highly recommended that you discuss changing a course to a P/NP grade option with a counselor to understand all implications these changes may have on your educational plan and transfer goals. Not all courses are eligible for the P/NP option.


Pass / No Pass Status Application Form

Students who anticipate meeting certificate/degree requirements by the end of a term need to submit a graduation application for the certificate/degree in Self-Service by October 1st for Fall, March 1st for Spring and July 1st for Summer. Failure to apply before the final deadline will delay the granting of the degree to the end of the next term.

Reedley College is required to adhere to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, as amended by 20 U.S.C. 1232g. This federal law affords students certain rights with respect to their educational records. These rights ensure that educational and financial information is released only to the student, unless written consent is on file with the Reedley College Records office.