- You will first create an OpenCCC account to begin an application (if you have never applied through CCCApply).
- If you have any issues with logging into your existing OpenCCC account, the helpdesk is available to assist and can be reached at 877.247.4836
- While logged into your OpenCCC account, click Start A New Application to apply to Reedley College.
- If you have any issues completing/submitting the application, our helpdesk is available to assist and can be reached at 844.887.2223
Within 24-48 hours after you have applied online, you should receive an Admission Acknowledgement email from SCCCD Admissions & Records with your activated Student ID# and MyPortal login information. If you have not received an email after 48 hours, check your spam/junk folder. If it is not in the spam/junk folder, call the Reedley College Admissions & Records Office at (559) 494-3023 for assistance.
Once you receive your Student ID#, you can then log in to your student portal. Click on “My Portal” located at the top right of any webpage on the Reedley College website. Once you log in to your student portal you can access your Student Email, Canvas, WebAdvisor, and other useful tools.
In your student portal, open the Student Email app and follow the directions to activate your student email. Check your email daily as email is the primary way the college will communicate with you.
Your username and password information was included in your “Admissions Acknowledgement” email. Visit the Technology Help webpage for additional information.
Important: A pop up will appear the first time you log in to your portal to ask you to confirm/update your Communication Preferences. Students must update their Communication Preferences to enroll in emergency notifications and the password reset system (in case you are unable to login to your portal). This pop up will appear each time you log in to your portal until you update your preferences, so it is recommended you complete this step the first time you log in. For instructions on how change your preferences, visit Communication Preferences Instructions,
Complete the Reedley College online orientation. The orientation can also be accessed in My Portal in the “Resource Links” section.
You will need to know your SCCCD login information to enroll in the course and complete this orientation. It may take 1 to 2 business days to clear your orientation hold. If you do not know your login information, visit the Technology Help webpage for assistance.
- Review the Qualifications, Deadlines, Expenses and Contract Information
- Complete the Application and submit the contract fee.
- Payments need to be current for student to register for the next semester
- Please wait 24-48 hours to make a payment or create your payment plan on WebAdvisor. Make a payment online (WebAdvisor - access through MyPortal).
- Any questions regarding payments can be directed to email@example.com
First Step: Complete the FAFSA or DREAM ACT Application
FAFSA Application (US Citizens, Permanent residents and eligible non-citizens)
CA DREAM ACT Application (CADAA For Undocumented Students)
Second Step: Complete Your File
- Check your RC student email regularly. The RC Financial Aid Office will notify you if you need to correct your FAFSA or Dream Act application or submit documentation to our office, or when your Financial Aid Offer Letter is ready to view.
- Check WebAdvisor. On WebAdvisor, you can view your offer letter, see if anything is missing under "My Documents" and sign up for direct deposit.
- Submit any requested documents to the Financial Aid Office. Documents may be submitted by mail, email or fax.
Attn: Financial Aid Department
995 N. Reed Avenue
Reedley, CA 93654
Important Financial Aid Reminders
- Renew your FAFSA or DREAM ACT every year, starting October 1 for the following school year.
- To maintain your financial aid eligibility, you must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (minimum 2.0 GPA, credit for at least 67% of the total units attempted, and have attempted less than 150% of the maximum cumulative units for your program).
Third Step: Complete the RC Scholarship Application (Optional, October 1 – March 2 every year)
- Reedley College offers over 200 scholarships every year with awards ranging from $100-$1500 per year. Apply for scholarships, view important deadlines, and find more information.
Meet with a counselor to complete your Student Education Plan (SEP) so that you know what classes to register for. Log into Starfish and schedule an appointment to meet with your Pathway Counselor. If you are already connected to one of our special programs (EOPS, TRiO, DSP&S), you may also schedule an appointment with a program specific counselor for academic advising. If you need assistance scheduling an appointment, we are here. Please contact the counseling department at (559) 494-3037 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students can register online using WebAdvisor. Login to My Portal to access. For full details and instructions on how to register, visit the Registration Resources webpage.
Important Application and Registration Dates 2020-2021:
- Summer 2021 (May 24 - July 30)
- Open registration: Starts April 30, 2021
- Fall 2021 (August 9 - December 10)
- Open registration: Starts May 11, 2021
Once you have registered through WebAdvisor as a full-time student, please contact the Residence Hall Supervisor for final review and approval of your residence hall stay.
Residence Hall Manager
(559) 494-0300 ext. 3258
Assistant Residence Hall Manager