Basic Needs Resources

Reedley College remains committed to taking every precaution necessary to address concerns over the safety for all students, faculty, and staff during these challenging times. To ensure the protection and safety of all employees, students, and the community, services are being offered in a variety of modalities, including Zoom, phone, email and in-person.  Currently, the vaccine mandate policy applies to all in-person services. Please contact us if you have any questions on how to access services.

For the most updated information, please visit the Reedley College Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage.

Reedley College uses Starfish to help students connect with resources. 
For more information please visit our Starfish for Reedley College Students Webpage 

Welcome to our Basic Needs Resource Page!

Basic Needs are the conditions and resources you need to survive and thrive as you learn at Reedley College.   These needs can include, but are not limited to getting help with food, housing, clothing, finances and access to wellness and mental health services. 

Did you know that 40% of our students need help with food and 60% have needed help with housing?  We are here to help you with information and resources.  

Still haven’t found the resources you need or are looking for?

Use Starfish to book an appointment with a counselor for more assistance.

CalFresh Resources

calfresh logo

Health Resources


The Reedley College Health Services Office is available to help with many health related questions you may have.

Technology Help

laptop keyboard

  • If you need help with a computer, Internet access, or other accessories, reach out to the RC Technology Department.
  • Comcast is providing low cost Internet service through their Internet Essentials Program.
  • Students are also encouraged to come to campus, park and use the college Wi-Fi from their cars (Parking Lots B & D).

Financial assistance, School Materials and fees, or Licensing and Certification Fees


The Upward Mobility Pathways program provides assistance in connecting to resources. For more information, use Starfish to make an appointment to speak with the Upward Mobility Pathways (UMP) Counselor Nancy Rodriguez.

Other Resources and Assistance

orange question mark

  • 2-1-1 is an Information and Referral Helpline that gets people connected with resources, services and opportunities. Call 211 to speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area. 
  • MAP Multi-Agency Access Program: MAP is a free service offered to all people living in Fresno County.  It provides a single point of entry to help identify the needs of each individual or family, facilitates access to services, and links individuals to services relating to social and health services, public benefits, housing, and other immediate necessities to allow individuals and families to live more fulfilling lives.

Domestic Violence Resources

red phone

If you or someone you know needs help to get safe or stay safe from an abusive relationship, contact information the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1.800.799.SAFE (7233) which is a 24/7/635 hotline and confidential chat feature.

Other Local Resources: