High School Students


Please view the enrollment guide below to start the application process. Go Tigers!

Students have two options for taking college courses at RC while you are still in high school: High School Enrichment or Dual Enrollment. View the concurrent enrollment options below and click on the corresponding group you belong to. If you plan to take classes through RC both while in high school and after high school, make sure to review the steps for all applicable groups, including the Graduating Seniors steps.

Unsure of the difference between High School Enrichment (HSE) and Dual Enrollment (DE)? Learn the differences between Dual Enrollment vs High School Enrichment.


High School Enrichment (HSE)

HSE Student

For high school students who want to take a college course(s) at Reedley College for college credit while still in high school.

HSE Enrollment Guide

Dual Enrollment (DE)

DE Student

For high school students who will be taking a college course at your high school for high school and college credit.


DE Enrollment Guide

Graduating Senior: RTG/Local High School

Student Graduating

For high school students attending a local high school (see RTG information above) who plan to attend Reedley College after high school graduation.

RTG Enrollment Guide