Students interested in participating in the High School Enrichment Program must meet the following eligibility requirements*:
- Attend high school in the State Center Community College District service area.
- Completed the 9th grade or equivalent prior to the beginning of the semester or term the student plans to participate in the program. Students just completing 9th grade will not be approved until they provide proof of final grades for 9th grade coursework.
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA for 11-12th grade students, 3.0 GPA for 10th grade students.
- Have not received a “D”, “F”, “Incomplete”, or “NP” grade in any former State Center Community College District (SCCCD) enrichment or dual enrollment course.
*Students who do not meet the above eligibility requirements must include letters of recommendation from their high school counselor and principal as well as a letter from parent/guardian with their packet.
PLEASE NOTE: Online Applications and High School Enrichment Packets must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the beginning of your desired course(s). Registration for SP21 begins November 6th. Completed packets should be submitted as soon as possible for best class selection.
- You will first create an OpenCCC account to begin an application (if you have never applied through CCCApply).
- If you have any issues with logging into your existing OpenCCC account, the helpdesk is available to assist and can be reached at 1.877.247.4836
- While logged into your OpenCCC account, click Start A New Application to apply to Reedley College.
- If you have any issues completing/submitting the application, our helpdesk is available to assist and can be reached at 1.844.887.2223
- ADD RECOMMENDATION FOR ID
Within 24-48 hours after you have applied online, you should receive an Admission Acknowledgement email from SCCCD Admissions & Records with your activated Student ID# and MyPortal login information. If you have not received an email after 48 hours, check your spam/junk folder. If it is not in the spam/junk folder, call the Reedley College Admissions & Records Office at (559) 494-3023 for assistance.
Complete the High School Enrichment Packet (make sure to open the packet in Adobe, not your internet browser)
- Once you receive your college ID number, you can work with your high school counselor to select the courses you wish to take and complete the HSE packet. To see which classes are available, check the current class schedules. The packet includes fillable forms and digital signatures (make sure to open the packet in Adobe, not your internet browser). If you are unable to access the digital signature option, a scanned copy of the application with physical signatures is acceptable.
- NOTE: The HSE packet requires signatures from your parents, high school counselor, high school principal, and an attached current copy of your high school transcript.
- Email your completed HSE packet to email@example.com. All packets must be accompanied by a current high school transcript (unofficial).
For questions regarding the application packet, please call 559.494.3023
After you have submitted the online application and HSE packet, an Admissions & Records (A&R) specialist will review your application. If your application is approved, you will be registered for the class. If your application is not approved, A&R staff will notify you by phone or email as to why it was not approved.
If you do not meet the eligibility requirements and you have submitted the additional documentation (see eligibility requirements above), the application will be forwarded to the Vice President of Instruction for review.
NOTE: HSE students are allowed to register on the first day of open enrollment for the semester they are interested in enrolling (the date for open enrollment may be found in the schedule of classes for the semester you wish to enroll in). Contact the counseling office at (559) 494-3037 for more information.
HSE students cannot register or drop courses online through Web Advisor. A&R will notify you by phone or email if/when you are registered for your course(s).