Official Military Transcript Request

Any previous college level work, whether at another college or university, or in the military, must be verified by an official transcript from that institution or organization.  All transcripts must be received and evaluated prior to your enrollment being certified for your second semester of attendance.

Use these links to order your military transcripts...

JST Procedure to have military transcripts sent to Reedley College electronically 
1) Register for an account or login if you already have an existing one 
2) Click Transcripts at the top left of the screen 
3) Click option number 5: Request Official Transcripts 
4) Type in Reedley College in the space provided for school or institution 
5) Click Reedley College Online Delivery System 
6) Accept terms of agreements 
7) Print or save the confirmation page (optional)

For other college or university transcript information, contact the Admissions and Records department of that school to find out how to order your official transcripts.


                Reedley College, C/O Veterans Resource Center, 995 N. Reed Avenue, Reedley, CA 93654