How much does college cost? "Student Fees"
Pay Tuition of Fees The following is an estimate of student fees by residency status. Actual amounts for instructional material fees, health fees, and books and supplies will vary depending on the student’s enrollment. All fees are subject to change.
Drop for Non-Payment Schedule
Payment is due before the start of the session
|If You Register||FALL Fees*
are due no later than
5:00 pm on
|Apr 2, 2018 - Jul 7, 2018||Jul 19, 2018|
|Jul 8, 2018 and AFTER||Same Day You Register*|
*Fees must be paid by 5:00 p.m. on the scheduled due date or your class(es) may be dropped. The College Business Office will not drop students for non-payment of fees once the class begins. Students are responsible for dropping their own classes. See refund policy for deadlines.
Notes regarding financial aid:
- Financial aid recipients must apply for renewal of their financial aid each year.
- Financial Aid is available for eligible students. See the Financial Aid Office for information
- Students will need to complete a 2018-2019 BOGG application or FAFSA for fee waiver consideration for Summer 2018, Fall 2018 or Spring 2019.
Summary of Fees & Academic Expenses
*All fees are subject to change. Changes may result from California legislation or SCCCD Board of Trustee actions.
The following is an estimate of student fees by residency status. *Actual amounts for instructional material fees, health fees, and books and supplies will vary depending on the student’s enrollment.
The state of California mandates an enrollment fee of $46.00 per unit (with no cap) be charged to all students.
The health fee will be charged to each student regardless of the number of units taken. This fee is not waived by the Board of Governor’s Fee Waiver. It is the student’s responsibility to pay the health fee for every semester.
For students enrolled in both on-and-off campus sites the health fee is charged at the on-campus rate. The use of on-campus labs or the on-campus tutorial center will result in an on-campus health fee.
Current locations approved as on-campus are Fresno City College, Reedley College, Madera Center, and Clovis Community College.
An exemption/waiver from the health fee is available to the following students:
- Students who depend exclusively upon prayer for healing in accordance with the teachings of a bona fide religious sect, denomination, or organization.
- Students who are attending a community college under an approved apprenticeship training program.
The Health Fee waiver form is available online or in the College Business Services Office or online.2018-19 Rates
|On Campus Fall||$20.00*|
|On Campus Summer||$17.00*|
|On Campus Spring||$20.00*|
|Off Campus exclusively Fall, Spring, or Summer Semester||$12.00*|
Instructional Materials Fees
In accordance with Title 5, Section 59404(b), Reedley College may require students to provide materials that are course-related, including, but not limited to, textbooks, tools, equipment and clothing. Such materials will be required if:
1. The instructional or other materials are used in the production of a course-related project or end product that has continuing value to the student outside of the classroom setting; or
2. The instructional and other materials required for the class have a continuing value to the student outside of the classroom setting.
Students are encouraged to purchase an Associated Student Body (ASB) membership. The membership is $10 per year. The ASB card entitles the student to participate in or attend all activities sponsored by the ASB.
The card can also be used for reduced admission to all college-sanctioned athletic home games (except playoffs). The membership card is nontransferable.
Discounts to Reedley College ASB Card holders