Reedley College is FREE Regardless of Income
Enrollment fees waived up to two school years for first time college students*
- California resident & high school graduate
- First-time college student**
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 units for the semester at Reedley College (and/or any of the colleges/centers in State Center Community College District)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at FAFSA.gov
*** or the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) at dream.csac.ca.gov****
* Eligibility is limited to two school years, with the year counted as Summer, Fall, Spring. Awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis due to limited funds
** College enrollment as a high school student via dual enrollment does not count
*** For U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens
**** For AB540 eligible non-citizens
Questions? We are here to HELP.
Offering first-rate programs:
- Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADTs) to UCs, CSUs, Fresno Pacific University, and more
- Career Technical Education training.