- Academic Counseling
- Assistance with the AB540 affidavit form
- Assistance with Dream Act & Scholarship Applications
- Transfer Information & Resources
- Immigration Legal Services
- Referral to Career & Employment Center
- Referral to Psychological Services
The passage of AB 130 and 131 laws allows students who meet AB540 criteria to apply for and receive non-state funded grants and/or scholarships to public colleges and universities. Specific requirements must be met by students in order to be eligible for the Board of Governors Waiver, Cal Grants and other grant programs.