Direct Loan Workshop
You must have a complete financial aid file and have received a 2023-2024 Financial Aid Award Letter email to begin the loan process.
Loan Borrower Instructions
Watch the Direct Loan Entrance Counseling Overview video below
- The Direct Loan Entrance Counseling Overview provides important information for students interested in taking out student loans. Please press play to begin the video. After the video has ended, answer a brief survey below which will be emailed to our office. Be sure to include your full name and student ID number. Please complete the remaining loan instructions listed below the video and submit all documents to the financial aid office for processing.
Log in to the Federal Student Aid Student Loans site with your FSA ID and complete the following:
- Annual Student Loan Acknowledgment- Complete Annual Student Acknowledgment every year you take out a student loan.
- Loan Entrance Counseling- Complete Loan Entrance Counseling for Undergraduates for Reedley College. Print a copy of your completed Loan Entrance Counseling confirmation page (located under ‘View My Documents’, select loan counseling and print Entrance Counseling) and attach it to the loan questionnaire.
- Master Promissory Note- Complete a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) for Reedley College. Print a copy of pages 1 and 2 of your completed MPN after you hit the “submit” button and attach it to the loan questionnaire.
Submit requested documents to the Reedley College Financial Aid Office:
- Complete a Direct Loan Questionnaire and submit a copy of your completed documents from Step 2 for processing.
- Once your Direct Loan is processed, an award email will be sent to your Reedley College email account.