Microsoft Office Training
Helpful Online Training
What the difference between Office 2010 and Office 2007?
- The Ribbon interface has been extended to all applications in Office, most notably Outlook and Onenote. Users now have the ability to customize the Ribbon.
- The Office button in 2007 has been replaced by a File Menu icon.
- Office 2010 fully supports the 64bit operating systems.
- The Print button give you a built in preview and formating capability.
- Built-in PDF writer in Office 2010.