Please apply through the California Community College (CCC) application called OpenCCC.
- Create an account
- Fill out an application
Call (844) 887-2223 for help with your application.
Reedley College is part of the State Center Community College District (SCCCD). Within 48 hours, look for an “Admission Acknowledgement” email from SCCCD with your Student ID#. The email will come to the address you used when creating your account.
If you have not received an email after 48 hours, check your spam/junk folder.
Follow the process to request official transcripts from your primary institution. You can have the official transcripts sent to Reedley College electronically – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Admissions & Records
955 N Reed Avenue
Reedley CA 93654
Access your student email, Canvas, WebAdvisor, and other useful tools.
Log in to My Portal. Your username and password information are included in your “Admissions Acknowledgement” email.
Activate your email: In My Portal, open the Student Email app and activate your student email. Check your email daily!
IMPORTANT: Change your password within 45 days of receiving your Student ID# to avoid being locked out of My Portal.
STEP 1: Complete the FAFSA or DREAM ACT Application
- Visit fsaid.ed.gov and create your FSA ID. An FSA ID is the username and password you'll use to complete and sign your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Your parent should create their own FSA ID. This will let them electronically sign your FAFSA. (Undocumented parents can't create an FSA ID - they'll sign your FAFSA on a paper form.)
- Visit fafsa.gov and complete your FAFSA, as early as October 1 for the following school year. Be sure to add FCC (school code: 001307) to your FAFSA so we get your information!
- NOTE: Didn't answer “yes” to Federal Work Study on your FAFSA? Email the Financial Aid Office to be placed on the waitlist.
CA DREAM ACT Application (CADAA For Undocumented Students)
- Visit dream.csac.ca.gov and create your account. Create a username and password.
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be created for your parent at the end of your Dream Act Application. This will allow your parent to electronically sign your Dream Act Application.
- Visit dream.csac.ca.gov and complete your Dream Act Application, as early as October 1 for the following school year. Be sure to add FCC (school code: 00130700) to your Dream Act application so we get your information!
- NOTE: Current high school students must submit an AB540 Affidavit to the Reedley College Admissions and Records Office after graduation.
STEP 2: Complete Your File
- Check your RC student email regularly. The RC Financial Aid Office will notify you if you need to correct your FAFSA or Dream Act application or submit documentation to our office, or when your Financial Aid Award Letter is ready to view.
- Check WebAdvisor. On WebAdvisor, you can view your award letter, see if anything is missing under "My Documents" and sign up for direct deposit.
- Submit any requested documents to the Financial Aid Office. Documents may be submitted by mail, email or fax.
Attn: Financial Aid Department
995 N. Reed Avenue
Reedley, CA 93654
Important Financial Aid Reminders
- Renew your FAFSA or DREAM ACT every year, starting October 1 for the following school year.
- To maintain your financial aid eligibility, you must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (minimum 2.0 GPA, credit for at least 67% of the total units attempted, and have attempted less than 150% of the maximum cumulative units for your program).
Complete the RC Scholarship Application (Optional, October 1 – March 2 every year)
Reedley College offers over 200 scholarships every year with awards ranging from $100-$1500 per year. To apply for scholarships, view important deadlines, and find more information go to www.fresnocitycollege.edu/scholarships.
Meet with a counselor to complete your Student Education Plan (SEP) so that you know what classes to register for. Log into Starfish and schedule an appointment to meet with your Pathway Counselor. If you are already connected to one of our special programs (EOPS, TRiO, DSP&S), you may also schedule an appointment with a program specific counselor for academic advising. If you need assistance scheduling an appointment, we are here. Please contact the counseling department at 559-494-3037 or via email at email@example.com.
Students can register online using WebAdvisor. Login to My Portal to access. For full details and instructions on how to register, visit the Registration Resources webpage.
Important Application and Registration Dates 2020-2021:
- Summer 2021 (May 24 - July 30)
- Open registration: Starts April 30, 2021
- Fall 2021 (August 9 - December 10)
- Open registration: Starts May 11, 2021