The Office of Administrative Services is responsible for the financial management of the College, including, but not limited to: budget development and monitoring, purchase requisitions, capital improvement expenditures, and accurate accounting of all receipts and expenditures for all college accounts. The Office of Administrative Services provides management and administrative oversight of the Business Services Office, Building Services, Printing Services, Telecommunications, and the College safety program.
Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Telephone: (559) 638-0300
Michael Kaiser Building Services Manager
Business Services Office
Linda Nies Business Office Manager
Facility Usage & Telecommunications
Rosa Rios Office Specialist
John Cunningham Food Service Manager
Contracted District Food Services
Printing Services and Copy Center
Linda Quercia Print Services Technician
Charlotte Espinosa Print Services Technician
FORMS AND INFORMATION:
Key Authorization Form
This form is also available in the mail room for those who prefer to send a physical hard copy.
- Use the link above and fill out the form.
- You will not be required to sign the form until you retrieve your key/s.
- Save the form to your desktop (or other location of preference).
- Next, send the form to your dean/manager/supervisor's office by uploading it into an email. Do not forget to copy his/her administrative aide (if available).
- Once approved by the dean/manager or supervisor, the form will then be routed to Administrative Services
- Administrative Services will contact you at the phone number and/or email address listed on the form oncethe keys are available for retrieval. You will be required to review the form and initial and sign where indicated to complete issuance of the key/s.
- If the need to return the keys arises (for any reason), please return them directly to Administrative Services.
Facilities Modification Request - Project Proposal
- Please complete the attached Facilities Modification Request form.
- Provide a thorough description of what the proposed project encompasses.
- Provide a budget number when possible.
- Submit to your manager/supervisor or Dean for approval and further routing.
Emergency One Time Additional Funding Request
- The purpose of this additional funding request is to obtain funds for "emergency type" situations.
- Instructions in completing this "emergency type" funding form are available on the first tab of the request.
• Follow the instructions listed on the second page of the packet.
Name Plate Ordering Form
SchoolDude provides the ability to submit online service requests