Graduation & Commencement
Any Commencement regalia purchased before April 1st... can be returned if not worn or open due to COVID 19. The bookstore shipping and receiving window is open Monday - Friday 10am - 2pm. Any questions they can email email@example.com
VIRTUAL COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY
Friday, May 22, 2020, 6pm
Streamed LIVE on the Reedley College YouTube page
We hope you are all doing well during these stressful times. While we still hope to have an in-person commencement for the Class of 2020 in the near future, we still want to honor you as soon as possible. According to a survey that we sent out to you, there isn’t much interest in having a “virtual” ceremony. Because of that, we have decided to postpone our commencement ceremony and certificate recognition events until further notice. However, we still want to give you and your family and friends an opportunity to celebrate your accomplishments now.
We are asking each student who is eligible to participate in the Reedley College Commencement ceremony to submit one photo of yourself to our Marketing and Communications Department so we can recognize you in a video presentation that will be featured on our YouTube page, as well as our Facebook, twitter and Instagram social media pages.
- Photo must feature you dressed in either a cap and gown or business professional or casual attire. Example Photo.
- You may have other people in your photo, as long as you can be easily recognized.
- Be creative!
- Send a high-resolution photo for the best quality possible.
- Please include how you want your name to be shown on the photo, student ID number, degree you are receiving, hometown, and where you’re transferring to.
- You can also write a brief message thanking family, friends, instructors, etc. to be included in the social media post.
- All photos are due Friday, May 15 at 5pm. Photos submitted after that date and time will not be implemented into the video due to deadline requirements; however, we will still recognize you on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Send your photos and biographical information to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We cannot wait to give you the recognition you deserve,especially during these challenging times. Congratulations!