Reedley College understands that veterans, military members, and their families have unique needs and is dedicated to assisting this special population adjust to the rigors of community college and support their academic success. The following programs and services outline our continued efforts to assist veterans, military members, and their families.
• Veterans Certifying Official - Cynthia Hernandez (Interim) 638-0312 ext. 3113 (Financial Aid)
• Veterans Counselor @ RC - Sue Vang 638-0300 ext. 3634 (Counseling & Advising)
• Veterans Counselor @ Madera & Oakhurst - Gracie Spear 675-4800 & 683-3940 (Counseling)
• Veterans with Disabilities Liaison - Linda Reither 638-0332 (DSPS)
• Veterans with Disabilities Liaison - Ashley Calhoun 638-0332 (DSPS)
The Reedley College Veterans Resource Center (VRC) is designed to inform and support Veterans, military members, and their families while at Reedley College. The VRC is:
The goal of the VRC is to provide a welcoming environment for all who visit and resources to assist veteran students adjust, navigate, and succeed at Reedley College. The VRC includes: