Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content
Skip to Page Links
Skip to Footer
CSU Timeline – Fall 2021
- Complete and submit CSU application between October 1 –December 4, 2020 @ www.calstate.edu/apply.
- Financial aid applications open October 1, 2020. FAFSA/Dream Act priority deadline March 2, 2021.
- Create CSU Portal account. An email will be sent with directions from the university(ies) in which you’ve applied.
- Check email and portal frequently (at least once a week)!
- Update CSU Application with fall 2020 grades. (Fresno State deadline: January 17, 2021)
- Request and send all official transcripts from every college attended & send test scores (AP, IB, etc.) to CSU. Not all CSU’s require an initial transcript, refer to your university email and/or portal(s). (Fresno State deadline: February 1, 2021.)
March 15, 2021
- ADT Verifications: Community College staff will electronically verify ADTs by March 15, 2021.
March – June 1, 2021
- Submit “Intent to Register/Deposit” to the campus by the posted deadline, refer to your email and university portal(s).
- Register for new student orientation.
Late June - early July, 2021
- Request and send final transcripts by the campus deadline. (Fresno State deadline: June 30, 2021.)