- Complete and submit CSU application between October 1 –December 15, 2020 @ www.calstate.edu/apply.
- Financial aid applications open October 1, 2020. FAFSA/Dream Act priority deadline March 2, 2021.
*Students applying to Fresno State should refer to the link at the bottom of the page which has Fresno State's transfer timeline.
- Create CSU Portal account. An email will be sent with directions from the university(ies) in which you’ve applied.
- Check email and portal frequently (at least once a week)!
January 31, 2021
- Update CSU Application with fall 2020 grades and make any necessary changes to spring 2021 courses. Please use the following guide as a resource and update your Cal State Apply application by January 31st. CSU - Transfer Academic Update (PDF)
February 1, 2021
- Request and send all official transcripts from every college attended & send test scores (AP, IB, etc.) to CSU. Not all CSU’s require an initial transcript, refer to your university email and/or portal(s).
March 15, 2021
- ADT Verifications: Community College staff will electronically verify ADTs by March 15, 2021. If you stated you'd receive an ADT on your application, there is nothing you will need to complete, as this is done by the transfer counselors. If you'd like to verify whether you are on the list, please email or call the RC Transfer Center.
March – June 1, 2021
- Submit “Intent to Register/Deposit” to the campus of choice by the posted deadline, refer to your email and university portal(s).
- Register for new student orientation.
Late June - early July, 2021
- Request and send final transcripts by the campus deadline.