Nov 12, 2021
State Center Community College District (SCCCD) is committed to providing a safe and healthy learning environment for all students by requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition to enter any indoor space or District property, effective November 15, 2021.
In order to comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate passed by the State Center Community College District Board of Trustees, students are required to submit proof of the COVID-19 vaccination status to the District.
Below are the COVID-19 Vaccine Reporting Instructions for uploading a copy of your vaccination card to the COVID Vaccine Mandate Site and instructions for getting tested if you have a religious or medical exemption or are partially vaccinated and require a second dose and/or 14 day waiting period to be fully vaccinated.
- Go to, COVID Vaccine Mandate Site
- Login in with your student account (SCCCD login)
- Confirm date of birth
- Select the middle button, “Enter My COVID-19 Vaccination Information”
- If using a mobile device with a camera:
- Select Upload to provide a copy of vaccination card. Select one of the options:
- Photo Library – to access an existing photo of your vaccine card
- Take Photo to take a photo using your mobile device
- Choose File to select a scan of your vaccination card and save it as a .PDF, .PNG, .JPG, .JPEG, or .GIF file.
- Verify Upload
- Select “Cancel Upload”, “Edit Image”, or “Looks Good”
- If using a computer without a camera:
- First, take a picture or scan of your vaccine card. Save it as a .PDF, .PNG, .JPG, .JPEG, or .GIF file.
- If needed, email the picture or scanned image to your email address
- Save the picture or scanned image to the Download folder on your computer
- Select Upload
- Navigate to your Download folder
- If you do not see your file, select the drop-down, “Custom files” and choose “All files”. You will see this option in the lower right of the navigation window.
- Select the picture or scanned image
- Verify Upload
- Select “Cancel Upload” or “Looks Good”
- Select Add Immunization
- Enter the date of your COVID-19 immunization and the immunization type of your first dose
- If applicable, enter the date and immunization type of any additional dose(s)
- Select Done
If you have misplaced your vaccine card, the State of California offers a digital COVID-19 vaccine portal with a digital copy of your vaccine record: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/
Mandated COVID-19 Testing Instructions:
Please note - You must not have anything to eat, drink or use any tobacco products one hour prior to testing.
Effective November 15, if you have received a religious or medical exemption for the State Center Community College District COVID-19 vaccine, you are required to receive a COVID-19 test two times each week (not consecutively). If you are partially vaccinated and require a second dose and/or 14 day waiting period after the last dose, you will need to be tested until fully vaccinated.
You can access a COVID-19 testing site at the following locations:
- Clovis Community College: MW 8:00 AM-5:00 PM & TH 9:00AM-6:00 PM in AC1-187
- Fresno City College: M-Th 9:00 AM-6:00 PM in OAB-114
- Madera Community College: M-Th 9:00 AM-6:00 PM in R3-B
- Reedley College: M-Th 9:00 AM-6:00 PM located in the tent outside of the cafeteria