Faculty Professional Development (Flex) Committee
The Faculty Professional Development (Flex) Committee is responsible for overseeing, planning, and evaluating professional development flex activities for Reedley College employees to participate in development activities that are related to “staff, student, and instructional improvement” (Title 5, §55720).
The Committee also maintains a Canvas site with links to helpful websites for further professional development opportunities, as well as a repository of resources faculty and staff have found informative from attending conferences, including Flex Day workshops. Faculty can report hours served and view a log of their activities at this site. Visit the Canvas site.
To include valuable website links or other conference materials in the Canvas site, please contact any of the committee members listed below:
- Richell Swallow, Chair: email@example.com
- Deborah Lyons, Faculty Representative: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shelly Sorenson, Faculty Representative: email@example.com
- Bonita Gomez, Faculty Representative: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ruby Duran, Faculty Representative: email@example.com
- Kassandra Davis-Schmall, Classified Senate Representative: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd Davis, Administrative Representative: email@example.com