Faculty & Staff Forms
Travel & Conference Procedures
- If you are attending a conference IN state, complete the digital Travel & Conference Authorization form (PDF) and route in Adobe Sign to your supervisor, your area vp, Melanie Highfill and Dr. Buckley (remember to cc ALL of the assistants). If OUT of State, make sure it is not a banned state before requesting travel and then route the same way but include Dr. Carole Goldsmith (remember to cc both of her assistants, Melissa Ferry and Susan Jones).
- If you are attending a virtual conference that requires funding you only need to complete the Virtual Conference Justification form.
- If you are attending a virtual conference with zero cost, you only need written approval from your supervisor (if during work hours).
There is now a separate form for reimbursement (PDF) so when you return, make sure to complete that form and attach all documentation and the original approved forms.
If you need further assistance, please contact the dean or VP in area.
- Academic Dishonesty form
- Disruptive Behavior Report
- Don't Cancel Class, Cover it - Career Workshop Form
- Expenditure Hierarchy
- Event Submission Form
- For events to be posted to the Calendar
- Event/Fundraising Request Contact Samaria Cardenas
- This form is to be utilized for on and off campus events that involve: Vending, food, promotion and/or include fundraising.
- Emergency One-Time Funding Request
- Emergency Procedures
- CSUF Campus Maps
- Use of Facility Request Form
- Key Request Form
- Grant Application Approval Submittal Process
- Grant/Agreement Routing Form
- Print Request Form
- Supplies Request Form
- Request Form for Reassigned Time
- Request Form for Extended Contract
- CORE Research Request
- District Phone Directory
- Cisco IP Phone Manual Videos
- Cisco IP Phone Quick Reference Guide
- SchoolDude Sign-up Information
- SchoolDude Sign-in Link
- Warehouse/Storage Form & Policy
- Field Trips Field Trip Request forms MUST be completed for every field trip. Obtain ALL signatures at least 10 days in advance of the trip. Additionally, EVERY student attending the field trip must fill out and sign the Field Trip Student Waiver Form. Both forms are found below. If you need to rent a vehicle, the information for obtaining a rental is posted here as well.