Assessment reporting tools and other assessment-related resources.
All Instructional, Student Services, and Administrative Services Offices’ 5-Year SLO Assessment Timelines may be found on the RC Program Review Blackboard page. These timelines cover 2013-2018. Please keep track of your assessment timeline as all courses, programs, degrees, and certificates will need to be assessed prior to your next program review report. Beginning 2013, all assessments will be reported within program review reports.
Here is the link to the Revised Cycle Three Program Review Handbook. SLO Assessment Reporting Forms for courses and programs are in Appendices A and B.
- Course Program Assessment Timeline
- Course SLO Assessment Report Form
- Instructional Program.Degree.Certificate SLO Assessment Report Form
- Non-instruction Program SLO Assessment Report Form
Fall 2012 Assessment Completion
- Program SLO Inventory Fall 2012 Instructional
- Program SLO Inventory Fall 2012 Non-Instructional
- Course SLO Inventory Fall 2012