Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content
Skip to Page Links
Skip to Footer
Current Information for Students
CURRENT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS AS OF MARCH 20, 2020.
- As of Friday, March 20th, all classes are now being taught online.
- Tutoring Services are available to provide you with live online tutoring.
- The Tiger Food Pantry is open from 11 am-1pm Monday - Friday
- Shuttles are no longer in service until further notice.
- Library Resources and Virtual Research Help through Zoom are available. For more information go to the Library Website.
- Internet access: Free access for 2 months through Internet Essentials. Comcast has also opened up all of its hotspots so you can get free WiFi.
- If you are in need of any accommodations and/or accessibility services, please contact the DSP&S office at 559-638-0332.
- Academic Counseling is available online and by calling 559-638-0337.