Health Services

New!  Student Health Web Portal

Use the Student Health Web Portal to upload Medical Documents, Immunization Records, and complete Health History forms.

Steps to complete the Health History form:

  1. Log on to the SCCCD Student Health Portal:
  2. Click on Forms
  3. Select Health History
  4. Complete the form and click submit
** All completed forms will be securely and confidentially filed in the student’s health record and reviewed by the College Nurse.

Steps to upload Medical Documents and Immunization Records for clearance:

  1. Log on to the SCCCD Student Health Portal:
  2. Click on Document Upload (on the top)
  3. Select Document Typeà Reedley College Health Services
  4. Click Browse and upload documents.

** All uploaded documents will be securely and confidentially filed in the student’s health record and reviewed by the College Nurse.

How to upload Medical Documents to the SCCCD Health Portal (PDF)

Free Flu Vaccines For Students and Staff

By Appointment Only at Reedley College Health Services

To Schedule a Flu vaccine appointment:
Call the Health office at 494-3028 or

Date:  Starting October 1st until supply lasts.

Place:  Health Services - Student Services Bldg.

Who should get vaccinated?

  • Anyone who wants protection from the flu virus.
  • Adults with chronic disease (including asthma and diabetes).
  • Anyone 55 or older
  • Caregivers of elderly persons or children
  • Health care personnel and emergency care providers (police officers, firefighters, etc.)
  • Anyone who is not allergic to eggs or egg products

Who should not get vaccinated?

  • Anyone allergic to eggs or egg products
  • Pregnant women should inform medical provider prior to vaccination
  • If you have a fever (wait two weeks before getting your flu shot)
  • History of Guillain-Barre Syndrome
  • Allergy to thimerosal (a mercury preservative often found in contact lens solutions)
  • HIV/AIDS/immunosuppressed

Nurse Practitioner assessment and treatment for illness

Health education for questions you have related to health and wellness or diseases

Injury treatment and referral information as needed

Coordination of insurance claims for students with campus-related injuries

Immunization review, Titer referral and immunization administration

Pregnancy testing, birth control counseling and referral

Referrals for counseling (Psychological services)

Screening: Vision, Hearing, Blood Pressure, Body Max Index (BMI)

TB skin tests and TB Risk Assessments

Over the counter products are free to current students

Group and Individual Services:
  • Crisis Resolution
  • Personal Growth
  • Relationship and Family Issues
  • Transition to College life
  • Stress Management
  • Depression and Anxiety
  • Self-Esteem

Crisis Text Line (Text Courage to 741741) 

How to Make an Appointment to see the Nurse:

Walk-ins are welcome, however, to ensure nurse availability, please call the health office at 559-638-0328 and schedule an appointment ahead of time.

How to Make an Appointment to see the Psychologist:

Psychological Services are by appointment only. Please complete a "Request for Psychological Services" form which is available in the Health Office. After completing and turning in the form, you will be contacted within 24 hours to set up your initial appointment.

*** Psychological Services: Insert form to Request for Psychological Services

  • Mental Health Services
  • Add box for Crisis Text Line (Text Courage to 741741)

All currently registered students are eligible to receive services.

Free student services provided by the Nurse Practitioner in the Health Office:

  1. Family Planning (Birth Control)
  2. STD Awareness
  3. Pregnancy tests
  4. Skin/Wound infection
  5. Urinary tract infection (UTI)
  6. Throat infections
  7. Ear infection
  8. Sinus infection
  9. Eye infection
  10. Cough/Cold

Staff, faculty, and student workers can have a TB Risk Assessment completed in the Health Office by the College Nurse. Appointments for this assessment are encourages. Please stop by the Health office to make an appointment.

TB risk assessment form

TB Certificate of Completion

Child Development Students are required have immunizations before doing observation hours.

Senate Bill 792 went into effect September 1, 2016, and requires students doing observation hours provide:

  • Proof of current TB test or TB Risk Assessment (or chest x-ray if you have converted in the past)
  • Immunizations (Proof of receiving TdaP and MMR)
  • Current Flu shot for the school year (required to receive between 8/1-12/1)

You will need to take copies of all your immunizations to the Health Office to determine that you meet the current requirements. The Health Office staff can also work with you on ways to obtain copies of immunizations if you don’t have them, or titers can be ordered in some cases. You are responsible for the cost.

  • Current Flu shot for the school year (required to receive between 8/1-12/1)
  • TB skin test
  • MMR (Proof of receiving the vaccine for Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
  • Physical Exam given within the year by your PCP