The Pathway Navigators are the true champions on our campus. It is the smiling face of the Pathway Navigator that you will meet at the Welcome Center as well as the Online Information Center. The Pathway Navigators are experienced Reedley College students that utilized their first-hand experience as students to help you overcome any barriers you may encounter.
The Pathway Navigators help prospective and current students through the Onboarding process into Reedley College including college applications and registration, getting connected with pathway success teams and events/activities created specific to engage students along their common majors and interests. Pathway Navigators are also your connection to Associated Student Government (ASG), campus clubs, and sporting events.
Meet our Navigators
- Alonzo Valencia - Business Pathway
- Carlos Fuentes -Social Sciences
- Gloria Lopez - Business Pathway
- Hannah Leece - Art, Music & English Pathway
- Haya Asmar - Business Pathway
- Jagdip Bhandal - Stem Pathway
- Karen Medrano Hernandez - ESL/Social Sciences Pathway
- Kyndall Murray - Social Sciences Pathway
- Reyna Armenta - Agriculture & Natural Resources Pathway
- Robert Esquivel - Social Sciences
- Stephanie Lopez - Child Develop & Education Pathway
- Tony Zuniga Garcia - Art Music & English Pathway
- Viridian Cuellar - ESL/Social Sciences Pathway
Contact a Navigator Now
(559) 494-3101 CREATE A NEW OIC ZOOM LINK
Join the Team – Apply to become a Pathway Navigator today!