Financial Aid Forms 2023-2024
Some students may be selected for verification by the Department of Education or by Reedley College. Please view either your web advisor account or the college email we provide you to see if there are documents you need to turn in to our office. We will not be able to disburse you a check until your file is complete; your file is considered complete when all required documents are turned in.
- Asset Information
- Educational History Form
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- Dream Act Parent Signature Page
- FAFSA Signature Page
- FERPA Release
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Income Certification Form
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- Parent Head of Household Form
- Parent Information Request
- Parent Statement of Non-filing
- Request for Revision
- Student Head of Household
- Student Status Form
- Student Statement of Non-filing
California College Promise Grant
(Formerly known as Board of Governors Fee Waiver)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal
- Dependency Override Continuation Form
- Dependency Override Request
- Special Circumstance Request
- Athletic Eligibility Release Form
- Loan Borrower Instructions
If you require an accommodation, please visit the Accessibility Support page for contact information.
Forms should be submitted using the link(s) provided in the email sent by our office (see below for an example). Forms may also be submitted in person or by mail only*.
Attn: Financial Aid Department
995 N. Reed Avenue
Reedley, CA 93654
*We will no longer accept forms through email for security purposes.