PowerPoint Comprehensive Training
- Learn how to make powerful and easy-to-use presentations
- Learn the new features and connectivity with PowerPoint 2016
- Strengthen the visual impact of your presentations
- Learn new things about PowerPoint that you did not know were even possible
Who Should Attend
- Working professionals, students, and others who want to enhance their presentations and performance with PowerPoint
PowerPoint 2016: Create Presentation, Edit Text, & Graphics | TBD
This workshop will teach you how to create and save effective PowerPoint presentations. You will learn to develop a presentation by selecting a presentation type and scheme, as well as how to edit, view, and navigate a presentation. The lesson includes learning how to save time by utilizing the PowerPoint help feature and "Tell Me" feature. This class introduces advanced techniques, such as adding images, screenshots, shapes, and WordArt.
PowerPoint 2016: Modify & Format Objects, Tables, & Charts | TBD
This workshop will expand on the advanced editing techniques. You will learn how to create, edit, format, and arrange text, objects, charts, and tables. Additionally, you will learn how to use animation features to make your presentation stand out. This lesson will also include ways to add data from other Microsoft applications, concluding with a brief look at inserting a chart from Microsoft Excel.
PowerPoint 2016: Presentation, Environment, & Design | TBD
This workshop will teach you how to review, print, and deliver a presentation. You will apply transitions to slides and customize your presentation by modifying the PowerPoint environment. You will learn how to create, redesign, and manage slide templates, sections, and slide masters. You will also learn how to add and modify headers, footers, notes, and the handout master.
PowerPoint 2016: Customize Presentation, Media, & Animation | TBD
This workshop will focus on customization and bringing your presentation to life to keep your audience engaged. You will learn how to add, use and modify SmartArt, media, video, audio, and animations. You will also learn advanced techniques on how to annotate a presentation, add hyperlinks and action buttons, customize a slide show, and record a presentation.
Dates & Times
September/October 2021 class has been canceled
- $99 - Per Person, Per Session, Class Materials
- $320 - Per Person, All 4 Sessions, Class Materials
- $50 - With ETP for Qualifying Companies
- Qualifying companies can send employees for a discounted rate of $50 (all 4 sessions) through the Employment Training Program (ETP) funded by the Employment Training Tax. Contact Celia Zamora for additional information.
Space is limited! Online registration in advance is required! Call 559.243.7534 with questions.