LEAN and Continuous Improvement Principles, Processes & Tools
A Highly Interactive Training Program
Adopting a continuous improvement mindset helps organizations become more efficient and profitable. LEAN thinking is about creating the most value for your customers in the most efficient manner. When you fully examine your processes, you will recognize process improvement opportunities for your products and services. In this training, you will gain the tools and techniques to make valuable improvements in your operation.
- Improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability
- Increase teamwork, collaboration, and success
- Learn new ways to address problems and implement solutions
What You Will Learn
- What it means to be LEAN in your operations no matter what your business
- How to eliminate waste through Value Stream Mapping
- The 5s approach to making your operation more efficient
- Root Cause Analysis for problem solving so that you focus on solving the underlying problem instead of applying quick fixes that only treat symptoms
- Error-Proofing, an approach to designing processes with the goal of achieving zero defects or mistakes
- Utilizing the Plan-Do-Check-Act approach for implementing solutions successfully
- Leadership skills to lead a process improvement team and implement a continuous improvement culture
- Strategies for change management to successfully implement changes and improvements
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders, supervisors, managers, and influencers; anyone who wants to contribute to continuous improvement in the workplace
- This program will benefit all industry sectors, including manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, and more!
Dates & Times
SCCCD Herndon Campus, 390 W Fir Avenue, Building A, Room 216, Clovis, CA 93611
$395 per person
Cancellations received up to five (5) working days before the course start date are refundable, minus a $25 processing fee. After that, cancellations are subject to the entire course fee. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are responsible for payment.
Space is limited! Registration in advance required! Call 559.243.7530