Farm Labor Contractor CE
As a Farm Labor Contractor (FLC), you must complete 9 hours of continuing education (CE) annually to maintain your license. This program is authorized and approved by the California Labor Commissioner's office.
- Fulfills your 9-hour continuing education requirement
- Quick and easy online registration
- First and longest running FLC CE program in California
- Outstanding presenters and subject matter experts
- Quick notification of completion to the Labor Commissioner's Office
- Certificates emailed within 2 business days after class
- Satisfies your annual 2-hour sexual harassment prevention training requirement
Who Should Attend
- Farm Labor Contractors, crew leaders, foremen, bookkeepers, or anyone who manages, directs, or controls workers in agriculture
Live Online Classes
- Class available only to Farm Labor Contractors, as well as FLC Supervisors, Crew Leaders, and key personnel.
- You must provide a copy of your valid FLC (if applicable) and Identification Card (such as a Driver's License) prior to class attendance.
- Laptop, tablet, or mobile device with front-facing camera
- Agree to have front-facing camera on during the entire class (verifies attendance and allows us to certify you)
- Stable internet connection
- Download Zoom application (Zoom.us) and open free Zoom account
- Adobe Acrobat
Dates & Registration Links (Online Registration Only)
- November 3, 2022 - 6:30 am - 5:15 pm - English Only All-Day Class
- Spots are extremely limited. For more information and to register for November (English)
- Registration will end November 1, 2022, or when class is full
- November 10, 2022 - 6:30 am - 5:15 pm - Spanish Only All-Day Class
- Spots are extremely limited. For more information and to register for November (Spanish)
- Registration will end November 8, 2022, or when class is full
- FLC - Regular Registration: $225
- Crew Leader / Bookkeeper / Staff: $99
In-Person Classes - Clovis, CA
Date & Registration Link (Online Registration Only)
- December 3, 2022 - 7:40 am - 5:30 pm - Spanish Only - All-Day Class
- Spots are extremely limited! For more information and to register for the December In Person (Spanish)
- You must pre-register and pay online by November 30, 2022, or before class is full. No walk-in registrations will be allowed.
- Debe inscribirse en línea antes de que finalice el día 30 de noviembre para reservar una plaza en la clase. No puede tomar la clase si no esta registrado en línea. No podrá venir a registrarse en persona el día del evento.
- Check in: 6:45 am - 7:30 am
- FLC - Regular Registration: $250
- Crew Leader / Bookkeeper / Staff: $125
Cancellations received up to five (5) working days before the course start date are refundable, minus a $25 processing fee. After that, cancellations are subject to the entire course fee. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment.
Call 559.243.7515 with questions.