Customer Service Academy
- Understand the most important qualities that all customers desire
- Learn to communicate effectively in person and on the telephone
- Learn how to deal with conflict and difficult customers
- Learn how to become a skilled problem solver
Who Should Attend
- Working professionals who want to be more successful in their communication and service delivery with their customers and coworkers.
- This program will benefit employees in all workplaces and sectors.
Customer Service Focus, Goal Setting, & Expectations | TBD
This workshop will define customer service and introduce you to the six elements of customer service. You will learn the critical areas where customers have expectations. You will look at setting short- and long-term goals related to your employment. Additionally, you will think about what your organization expects of you and how those standards line up with customer expectations.
Communication, Telephone Techniques, & Difficult Customers | TBD
This workshop will introduce the key communication skills needed for in-person and telephone interactions. During the session, students will learn to handle difficult callers and work in groups to further develop skill sets. This session will also include learning how to approach unexpected challenges and successfully work with difficult people.
Problem Solving, Dealing with Conflict, & Approach | TBD
In this workshop, you will develop a plan for solving customer service problems and learn how to turn unhappy customers around. You will examine multiple ways of dealing with conflict in the work environment. You will then learn how to measure and reinforce your success on the job. The session will finish with some quick and easy ways to de-stress in the workplace.
Dates & Times
Dates coming soon!
SCCCD Herndon Campus, 390 W Fir Avenue, Building A, Room 108, Clovis, CA 93611
- $240 per person - Includes all 3 sessions and class materials
- $99 per person - Includes 1 session and class materials
Space is limited! Registration in advance required! Call 559.243.7530