Students Must have a SCCCD College ID # to schedule a testing appointment. Click here, complete and submit the application for admission (your College ID# will be sent to you via an E-mail 24-48 hours). After obtaining your ID# continue to step 2.
To view available test dates and schedule a placement tests appointment at:
Reedley College eSARS Testing Services
Madera Center eSARS Testing Services
- If all appointments on eSARS are full, students may walk-in for testing on a first-come first-served basis. Walk-In students are not guaranteed a testing spot.
- Please Note: Students are only allowed to make one test appointment at any given time. Appointment times are made available approximately 2 months in advance.
What to Expect Test Day:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Testing doors will be closed at scheduled testing time.
- Bring Photo ID (No Photo ID = No Test)
- Calculators and scratch paper will be provided.
- Test is untimed:
- Math section: (1 hr. average)
- English/ESL Section: (1 hr. average) - Both Reading and Writing.
- All cell phones and other electronic devices must be turned off.
- No food or drink is allowed during testing. (Water bottle with lid acceptable)
- No parents, guardians, visitors or children are allowed during testing.
- Upon completion student will receive test score print out/email.