Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The Reedley College Transfer Center is designed to assist students explore, prepare and succeed in their transfer plans. We provide a variety of resources and services to help students transfer from Reedley College to other colleges and universities for completion of their educational goals.
- Transfer Seminars and Application Workshops
- College Fairs
- College and University Tours
- Transfer Resources: catalogs, brochures, flyers, and online resources
- Information on Careers and Majors
- General Education and Major Preparation Guides
- Visits from University Representatives
The Transfer Center resources include:
- A comprehensive resource library of college catalogues and directories
- Information on careers and majors
- Transfer Information and Preparation
- Articulation agreements with other colleges and universities
- Assistance with college application for transfer
The Transfer Center services include:
- Transfer Counseling Appointments
- Transfer Center Calendar
- Transfer presentations and application workshops to CSU and UC
- CSU Fresno Transfer information
- University representative appointments
- iXplore Fair (held every Fall semester, combines major exploration with transfer school options)
The Transfer Center recommends using the following links:
Articulation Information and Transfer-Related Sites
- ASSIST: ASSIST is a computerized student-transfer information system that can be accessed over the World Wide Web. It displays reports of how course credits earned at one California college or university can be applied when transferred to another. ASSIST is the official repository of articulation for California's colleges and universities and therefore provides the most accurate and up-to-date information available about student transfer in California.
- The California College : This website provides information to help students plan their academic future, such as information about career choices, admissions requirements, financial aid, and choosing the right college or university for a student's academic goals.
- UC Admissions : This University of California website provides students with all the information needed to prepare for attending and succeeding at a University of California campus. It provides links to UC campus websites and includes information about applying to the University of California, transferring to the UC, admissions, housing, financial aid, and email links for contacting individual UC campuses.
- CALSTATEAPPLY: CALSTATEAPPLY is an online resource designed to help students and their families learn about the CSU system, select a CSU campus to attend, plan to finance higher education, and apply for admission. Personal data entered by the user is not released without the user's express consent and direction.
- California Virtual Campus: The California Virtual Campus provides links to more than 3,800 distance courses offered by accredited institutions in California. You can search the catalog in a wide variety of ways. In addition, other resources are available for students, including information on financial aid.
Hours and Location
Transfer Center CSS-1
(559) 638-0300 ext. 3234
Monday - Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Closed on Saturday & Sunday
For assistance with your transfer needs, please stop by the Transfer Center or call us at (559) 638-0300 ext. 3234.
The Transfer Center Staff
Erica Bourbon - Counselor Transfer/Articulation