Reedley College Library faculty provides course-integrated research instruction and support tailored to fit the needs of your students by:
- Providing research instruction specific to your course topic and objectives.
- Providing course or subject guidesdeveloped for a specific course.
- Working with your students as a group or one-on-one to articulate a research question and identify the types of information needed.
- Collaborating with you to provide information-rich assignments.
Faculty Request For Class Instruction
Schedule an introductory library instruction session by contacting the library by phone (559) 638-0352, or fill out the Library Instruction Request Form.
Library Research Instruction (LRI), also called Bibliographic Instruction (BI), focuses on information literacy and competency for student success.
LRIs (or BIs) can be tailored to meet the needs of your class and can include specialized database instruction, guided library tours, evaluation of web resources, citation tips, and more.
- Submit request form 5 business days prior to preferred date of instruction.
- Instructor on record or a substitute must be present during the instruction.
- Please submit one request form per class.
Suggestions For Library Purchase
We encourage faculty to participate in the collection development of the library.
Suggest a title or resource by filling out the Suggestions for Purchase form or contacting Shivon Hess to discuss the library's holdings in your discipline.