Reedley College: Call extension 3261 from any campus telephone.
Madera/Oakhurst: Call 559-675-4879 - Ramon Escareno
How to use:
1) Click on the "Help Desk Service Request".
2) Enter your network id/password.
If you have forgotten your password, please call 301-4005.
3) In the “Request Type” box, select the problem type.
4) Answer the questions with as much detail as possible.
5) <LOCATION> is where the problem is occurring.
It is used to initially assign a technician.
6) Click on <SAVE>.
7) The ticket has been submitted and the technician has been notified.
How to check on your ticket:
1) Click on the help button to enter the help desk system.
2) Enter you network id/password.
3) At the top is a <HISTORY> button, click on it.
4) All your tickets will be listed.
5) Click on the ticket number and the detail will be displayed.
6) If the ticket is still open, you can add a note asking for a status update>
The assigned technician will be sent an e-mail.