Information Literacy / Research Instruction for Your Students
Reedley College Library faculty provide research instruction and support tailored to the needs of your students by:
- Providing research instruction specific to your course topic and objectives
- Providing course or subject guides developed for a specific course
- Working with your students as a group or one-on-one to articulate a research question and identify the types of information needed
- Collaborating with you to provide information-rich assignments
Schedule an introductory library research session by contacting the library by phone (559) 638-0352, or fill out the library instruction request form.
Reedley College Library Collection
The Library currently has over 40,000 titles, 86 print periodical subscriptions, and 8 newspaper subscriptions. This collection includes over 30,000 electronic books and subscriptions to over 20 electronic databases, which provide access to full-text periodicals.
- We encourage faculty to participate in the collection development of Reedley College Library. Suggest a title or resource by filling out the Suggestions for Purchase form or contacting Shivon Hess to discuss the library's holdings in your discipline.