Students walking

How do I apply for Financial Aid?

The FAFSA is the primary application needed to be considered for federal and state financial aid. You should complete the FAFSA is you are a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.

Both the student and his/her parent (if applicable) are required to use a FSA ID, made up of a username and password, to electronically sign the FAFSA.  The FSA ID is used to confirm your identity when accessing your financial aid information and federal student aid documents. To create an FSA ID, please visit the FSA ID Website .

You should complete the Dream Application if you are an undocumented/AB 540 student.

If you need assistance completing either application or creating a FSA ID, visit the computer lab next to the Admissions and Records Office in the Student Services Building.

For Academic Year 2017-2018

You will need 2015 income information to fill out the 2017-2018 FAFSA.  This will be used to determine eligibility for the Summer 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018 and Summer 2018 terms.

For Academic Year 2018-2019

The FAFSA for the 2018-2019 academic year will open on October 1, 2017.

You will need 2016 income information to fill out the 2018-2019 FAFSA.  This will be used to determine eligibility for the Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019 and Summer 2019 terms.

Apply For Admission
Campus Map
Class Schedules
Financial Aid &
Human Resources
Crime Alert
Clery Report
District Police
Measure C
Other Colleges
Madera Community College Center
Oakhurst Community College Center
Fresno City College
Clovis College
State Center Community
College District (SCCCD)
Progress & Performance
Associate Degree
For Transfer
Student Success
Gainful Employment
Net Price Calculator