The Reedley College Dental Assisting program is accredited through the Dental Board of California.
Helping and caring for people and working with your hands as well as your mind, Dental Assisting could be the career for you! Reedley College graduates are prepared to receive multiple job opportunities.
- The Registered Dental Assistant Program is well established at Reedley College, it was started in 1958
- The program is affordable, only $46 a unit
- Students can be finished as quick as nine months with a Certificate of Achievement
- Classes begin in mid-August and end in mid-May of the following year
- Courses are approved by the Dental Board of California
- We cover: bio-dental sciences, dental specialties, radiology, pit and fissure sealants, and coronal polishing
- The combination of laboratory, lectures, and clinic hours prepare students to take the state licensing examination and become a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
- The program works closely with the dental community in the region to provide the student with 170 hours of work experience in a dental office
For more information, please call (559) 638-0370
Dental Assisting Full Time Instructors Contact Information:
Part-time Faculty: Teri Kron, Rosie Trevino and Erica Santos
Student Job Opportunities - click here
The Dental Assisting program at Reedley College offers the following degrees and certificates...
AS: Associate of Science Degree
CA: Certificate of Achievement in Dental Assisting
Please, contact the counseling department for detailed information. Make an appointment through e-SARS.