Reedley College's administrative team strives to implement the strategic vision of the college while empowering faculty and staff to be their best. We welcome contact from the college community as well as the wider service area.
Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Telephone: (559) 638-0300
The Office of Administrative Services is responsible for the financial management of the College, including, but not limited to: budget development and monitoring, purchase requisitions, capital improvement expenditures, and accurate accounting of all receipts and expenditures for all college accounts. The Office of Administrative Services provides management and administrative oversight of the Business Services Office, Building Services, Printing Services, Telecommunications, and the College safety program. The Vice-President of Administrative Services serves as the liaison for District Operations (maintenance, grounds, transportation, capital projects, police and parking services) and classified personnel management.
Vice President of Administrative Services
|Samaria Cardenas||Administrative Assistant||ext. 3209|
|Melanie Highfill||Accountant/Auditor||ext. 3452|
|Yolanda Cardenas||Provisional Accounting Technician I||ext. 3284|
Michael Kaiser Building Services Manager
Linda Nies Accounting Supervisor
Rosa Rios Office Assistant III
John Cunningham Food Services Manager
Linda Quercia Duplicating Operator
Charlotte Espinosa Copy Center Specialist
This form is also available in the mail room for those who prefer to send a physical hard copy.
• Click on the link above and fill out the form.
- You will not be required to sign the form until you retrieve your key/s.
- Save the form to your desktop (or other location of preference).
- Next, send the form to your dean/manager/supervisor's office by uploading it into an email. Do not forget to copy his/her administrative aide (if available).
• Once approved by the dean/manager or supervisor, the form will then be routed to Administrative Services
• Administrative Services will contact you at the phone number and/or email address listed on the form oncethe keys are available for retrieval. You will be required to review the form and initial and sign where indicated to complete issuance of the key/s.
- If the need to return the keys arises (for any reason), please return them directly to Administrative Services.
• Follow the instructions listed on the second page of the packet.